BREAKING NEWS

Saturday 14 January 2017

How to add an XML sitemap for custom domain in Blogger

If you are using blogger to host your custom domain, and what to use full potential of Google Webmasters or Google search console, then you need to submit a Sitemap for it.



Doing it is very easy 


  1. Use any Sitemap Generator to generate your website's sitemap. Make sure to use your .blogspot.com address instead of your custom domain.
  2. Copy the generated XML code and login to blogger settings>Search Preferences>Custom Robots.txt , enable it and paste the entire code in the given space.
  3.  Copy the generated sitemap URL (Copy only the text in your URL after forward slash)
  4.  Login in to your Google webmasters account Crawl > Sitemaps >then click on ADD/TEST Sitemap paste the copied text and click on Update Sitemap.

You will see your sitemap has been updated, if you have any doubts, let us know in the comments below.

Share this:

12 comments :

  1. Nice Aricle For the XML Sitemap.
    Actually I am new in blogger, My website called as Sarkari Naukri,so I want to update Xml Sitemap. So I have Learned from your website. Thank You For the nice Article

    ReplyDelete
  2. Get the best betting predictions on Betro betting tips app on Google Play Store

    ReplyDelete
  3. You've shared a good post,that helps new blogger most.
    My blog :
    Sun's Talks | Let's Talk Together

    ReplyDelete
  4. good post
    please visit my website that i created as a newbie
    www.megattri.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Good Post !
    Visit this blog if intrested
    www.topbazaar.info
    with Regards.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Good article now i have sitemap on my blog
    Thank you my blog is www.cinterviews.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. HI, so you mean if i have my custom domain still i need to user .blogspot url for sitemap xml ??

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thank you ,,,I use sitemap my site. my site name uniuetips

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thanks for sharing this wonderful game

    ReplyDelete
  10. Thanks For Sharing The Amazing content. I Will also share with my friends. Great Content thanks a lot.Movie Review

    ReplyDelete

 
©2017 Sid Tech. All Rights Reserved - Designed By OddThemes & Distributd By Blogger Templates